Friday, June 18, 2010

Excerpts from June 18 letter to Grandma and Grandpa Graves

"I have a lot of stuff to do like clean my room," (see I knew there would come a day)"get new sheets, buy a couple things from the store. I have to email my parents today for sure. So I thought I write you while I am waiting for my Laundry."  (Don't you love it and I am so glad for laundry, we get a letter).
"Its so weird cause now when I read my scriptures now its relaxing time, Its so funny cause before I felt like I needed too and I have to. but here I always want to cause its relaxing not having to worry about how I am going to teach the next lesson or preparing for an Investigator but when I read it is my personal time.  I really enjoy it and i feel I learn more by myself in personal study than a class.'
"In the morning our district went to the Provo Temple.  It was really cool.  I love how every Temple is different but the spirit is in all of them."
"So about the gum, we can't have any but candy is good.  But you don't have to worry about sending me food though, they feed us well, maybe even to well."

No comments:

Post a Comment